Thursday, February 14, 2008

Good-Bye Humphrey, Hello sleepless nights

So, Humphrey is leaving on Saturday morning. I am really excited for him but very sad. Well, anyway, I had to take him to the vet today. I could have sworn he was micro chipped, but alas, he was not. So I brought him in and he was a hit. All the ladies loved him. He was such a good boy. He sat patiently for treats and did not make a sound when they stuck the huge needle into his shoulder skin to insert the chip. He was very happy to get out of the house and ride in the car. But he annoys the heck out of me in the car, so I am a bit worried about the 2.5 hour ride to GB Sat morning. He wants to sit in my lap and does not settle down. Well, we will see how that goes. I am excited though, as after I place him I get to eat lunch at a really cool place with 2 of my favorite g-friends. Then I am coming back to Madison and will be attending a Wine/Chocolate tasting at a locate Wine-Coffee shop.

Well, the other part of my blog is the worry of me not getting any more sleep after tomorrow night. We are getting an 8 week old puppy to foster. His name is Parker and he is a sweetie. He already has a new home, but since they are new adopters, I will be fostering him until he is 16 weeks, neutered and up to date. I imagine it will be very stressful for A and I for quite a few weeks, as we have alot of stuff going on. We are going to Chicago at least 2 weekends, as it is my brothers B-day one weekend and the next we are helping him paint his new house that he bought. Then in March there are a few rescue things going on: the Oshkosh Pet Expo and the Ladies weekend in Door Cty. I am really excited for that weekend.

Well, enough about all that. I got into work SO early this morning, due to workload that I need to get to bed, like NOW! We went out with some friends for a Valentines Dinner and it was really nice. Happy Valentines Day! :)

No comments: