Saturday, January 26, 2008

The best money I ever spent



There are somethings in life that we discover that we wish we had known about in the past. There are 2 dog things I wish I would have known about since I began fostering. So, I do not go shopping enough for dog toys or bed for my dog and the fosters, but I have some friends that seem to know all the secrets. Drs Foster and Smith snuggle balls and a toy that I recently discovered both thanks to some awesome friends of mine. The Dr.s Foster and Smith snuggle balls are like dog crack. When A and I settle down for the evening, I always worried about the fosters, where they would relax and lay, as they are not allowed on our furniture. But, with the snuggle ball, the dogs usually settle down before we do, its great. They are made very well, 2-3 dogs can fit on one bed, if needed and easy to clean. They are worth every penny!

The second thing, is a recent discovery, that I am very excited about. It is a toy that contains little toys inside that dogs can de-fluff by taking the smaller toys from the inside. Very clever. Well, Sadie is obsessed with squirrels and the one toy I bought is a tree with 3 little squirrels inside that can be removed by the dog. The other one i purchased is a turtle and inside is 3 "eggs" and they squeek. I purchased extra eggs, as I am sure they will get lost underneath furniture in no time at all. See a previous post, Hump-free the mink-coated special foster, where I talk about Sadie guarding an egg that my awesome friends gave us to try out.




Sometimes a purchase can be priceless, as it can save so much time and trouble. I think both of these things is so worth the purchase!

No comments: