Monday, March 10, 2008

What fun!

So I had a really great weekend. I got a break from the puppy, I drank a few bottles of wine, I got to have lunch at Red Robin, twice, I bought a really awesome purse and I was able to spend quality time with some of my GABR friends. Oh and I took a picture of my friend touching her tongue to her nose.
We drove up to Door County on Friday afternoon, did some shopping, saw a movie, went in the hot tub and then relax. We met more friends on Sat and had lunch, hung out and did lots of eating and more hot tubbing and stayed up real late, for me anyway. I got home at 6pm on Sunday - it was a long weekend, but I had alot of fun. I bought a purse - a purse that I have had my eye on for 3 years. I love it.... I am very glad I bought it.

So, when I came home, I cleaned up and found like 3 puppy pee spots in the house. I guess A just didn't take notice of Parker peeing all over the place. So much for the house training here.

I didn't want to go to work today, But it wasn't so bad. I am looking forward to Wednesday, My friend and I are driving to GB for a GABR fundraiser for the day, It will be fun.

1 comment:

Alabaster Mom said...

I don't recall signing a release for that photo. In fact, I may have to sue.