Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Loooong Time!



So, its been a few weeks since I blogged. Not to make excuses, but I have been pretty busy. I started a new job the day I got back from vacation. Then I started SoftBall on Monday and VolleyBall on Tuesday. I have also been dog sitting for the neighbors for a few days.

But anyway, enough making excuses. So, things have been the same around the house with the fosters. Lancer is doing good. Y'know, he is so cute sometimes, well, most of the time. But when I leave the house, like when I am going across the street to dog sit, he looks out the window and watches me. He is a little too short for the window, so he rests his head on the ledge and all you see is the top of his white head, with these eyes looking all around. Every time I see him in the window, it makes me giggle.

Then there is Bert. He was losing all his hair, so we went to see Dr. Barb at the vet. He has a yeast infection on his skin. So, I am wondering how in the world he is getting all these skin infections. I mean, he was treated a few months ago for a skin yeast infection. The doc said that it is because his immune system is down. Well, since he has been on the anti-yeast meds, he has been looking much better. I also gave him a bath. I am GLAD I did, he was pretty icky. I think he liked it, but I couldn't really tell.
He is also on some medicine to help him with his skin - the doc thinks he is a mange dog. I do not know if it is helping or not, I guess that we will re-evaluate in a few weeks. He has been sooo happy lately, though. He loves to jump up and hug me. He only does that when he is happy. And he has been wiggling alot too - which is great. He is still leaking urine, and on meds for that, but thats not so severe.

No other news really to report. We got back our pics from the professional photography session and they are so great. We haven't made a decision regarding which ones to purchase, but we will soon!

I am including some pictures of our friends Boxers that we took on vacation in NC a few weeks ago, only b/c they are really cute! :)


No comments: